Saturday, April 21, 2012

Take on Nicki Minaj

I have absolutely NO idea who Nicki Minaj is, I think I’ve heard her name mentioned a few times and figure she’s either a pop or a reality star but from the one picture I saw of her she looks a lot more like Miss Piggy than she does Kylie Minogue.     I just look at this picture and think to myself that this is a train-wreck who should have stayed with her training bra because she is beyond weird looking.
I just don’t get what happened to people admiring normal beauty… these chicks out there now are so pumped full of silicon, estrogen and Botox that they all start to look cartoonish..  Christian Aguilera is the prime example of this.. she was a cute flat-chested girl when she asked us to rub her genie bottle but now she looks like somebody stuck the tube of a helium canister up her ass and turned the valve to 11  

No comments: