Saturday, August 20, 2011

Take on the automatic reply all MMS





When a friend sent me a picture of an acquaintance and get kid and I had an immediate urge to text her back 'big girl and I an not talking about the baby' but i held my tongue I didn't grown a conscience overnight but rather was afraid of this weird phenomena I have been noticing when you reply to an MMS which was sent go multiple people on your iPhone. Somehow you reply to this picture and it gets broadcast to everybody who was CC'd to the original message. I have been getting all sorts of random texts that say stuff like 'nice shirt' or 'looks fun' from addresses I did not recognize and it took me weeks to realize they were just replying to some text we both got. It's kind of like a reply-all except -unlike email- you have no idea that you are doing it and as we all know this is leads to some awkward moments

No comments: