Sunday, August 21, 2011

Taking on the stroller




Just because everything is made in China doesn't mean they have to be made to Chinese size and heights. Last week we were given a stroller which seemed light and easy and was in reasonably good condition and as a cheapskate I had no problem taking it. The entire thing seemed like a great deal till I unfolded it and started wheeling my kid around and almost instantly my back started barking. I can't say there was a good reason for it other than the fact the pushing handles are made for somebody who has Patrick Ewing's length arms or is as tall as Mugsy Bogues. After I walked 10 city blocks like I was the hunchback of Notre Dame, I felt like Charlie Weiss Tapdanced on my back because for three days I had a hard time getting out of my chair. So now I am forced to make a choice of buying a brand new stroller, buying some ridiculous extender or walking around like an 80 year old

No comments: