Thursday, August 11, 2011

Take on the stream

Somewhere over the last couple of years I woke up and got old. My knees creak, I go to bed before 10, my sack dropped and last night I got up three times to take a leak. I have always prided myself on being able to hold my piss like a camel is able to retain water in a desert and once made it on a flight from JFK to Taiwan without ever getting up out of my seat But those feats of mid 20's strength are long gone and lately I find myself standing in front of a urinal more often everyday. Maybe it's an enlarged prostate, maybe it's the early signs of incontinence or maybe I just drink too much coffee but this is starting to affect my sleeping patterns. It hasn't affected stream strength but i know one thing for sure, when I got up each different times last night and each time I must have releases a liter each time. Granted the 3 Asahi's, 2 Miller Lites and one Fat Tire Summer Ale may have had something to do with it.

1 comment:

Cabin Fever Mama said...

Blame it on the beer lol.. or does this happen often? (without the beer too)