Sunday, April 17, 2011

This week I woke up with a huge hangover and I'm not talking about one fueled by shots of tequila. After not feeling well for a few days and having not gotten a solid night sleep I opted for a medicinal remedy when I reached into our medicine cabinet and popped a Nyquil. Within 20 minutes I was off to lala land into one of those deep sleeps where you wake up with those weird lines all over your body. When you are used to waking up throughout the night but then have a solid night it feels like you've jumped time. When I looked at the clock at I realized it was a full 8 hours later but I also realized that I felt like I was being dragged back into my near-coma like a wave pulling back into the ocean.
I struggle to get up but I can't get this fog out of my head. I feel better in terms of my sniffles but worse in terms of my mind and I'm convinced they are spiking that crap with JD.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: