Thursday, April 14, 2011

Take on the nip-slip

Last night as I'm watching some complete abortion called sTORIbook wedding on the Oxygen network, I hit the holy grail. Within an hour of misery where Tori Spelling and her completely disinterested husband help rich white folks plan their dream weddings, I caught something out of the corner of my eye. It didn't appear for more than a second but like the way a lion spots the weakest antelope the big cat went to work with precision. .see during some dance sequence spliced together I caught a bit of nip.. Now my wife thought I was crazy and swore it was a fly or a smudge mark but then again she does not have the kind of well trained eye for these kinds of things. The entire moment probably didn't last for more than a quarter of a second but when a chick dips and a nip slips a Righetti drips.. .

I immediately emailed the camera phone picture to a few perverts who I know would rejoice in the moment with me and my buddy Chin came back with the following

Wait so Righetti was watching a dance show on Oxygen, saw them do a dip, caught sight of something, identified it as a nipple, then rewound the show to the exact location of said nipple just to snap a photo of it on his iPhone and send it to us???

F--king impressive.

See Chin knows the rarity of this and like the TOR editorial board sees these few moments as part of a life-long safari. We all realize that these moments don't happened often but we do know that if we can capture them, the joy it will bring others is akin to salvation.

There really are not many thing we like more than the inadvertent nip-slip, the brief, unexpected peek-a-boo can brighten up the entire day. Whether it's Courtney Cox (two piece release), Christina Aguilera (ring thing), or Tara Reid (boob sploob) the entire thing feels like Christmas for the internets. Seeing them online is fun but when you catch one yourself it's like a hunter bringing down some great game but instead of hanging a rack on your wall you send a iphone picture of the rack to the masses.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: