Saturday, November 6, 2010

van.jpg

Whether it's somebody selling a guitar stand, renting an apartment or trying to have a casual encounter there is one overriding theme...the ads are poorly constructed, littered with misspellings and all feel like you will get scammed. The ads always look like they were put together while simultaneously driving a bus through a minefield.

I got a response to an inquiry I had for a no-fee apartment I found on Craigslist and the response went like this

 Does any one smoke in or out of the house?What is your occupiation?You look month to month or long-term..I am flexiable?
Any pets?
not for nove 27tenant are closing on a house dec 1 to dec 15
I say that a look

Anthony

It's as if he put no effort into his email at all which you would think is weird as it is not like he's selling an old couch for $25 or giving away a free mattress. He's trying to rent out one of his apartments which he's asking $2400 per month for. This is a major transaction and you would think he'd have some reason to try to make a good impression.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: