Monday, November 8, 2010

Decaf

I'm never quite sure why people decide to drink decaf, people always equate it to drinking lite-beer (which I happily participate in) but really they are completely unrelated.   Lite Beer which many may criticize for having dull flavor still offers the underlying reason people drink beer. Lite-beer is about getting a kick without the calories, decaf is getting the calories without the kick..  
See I am one who enjoys the taste of coffee, so I won't say that there is no justification to it but at some point you have to look at yourself and wonder what happened to  your manhood.   There has to be more to life than drinking diet-cokes and decaf lattes and feasting on cheese-less pizza.
    What I don't really get is how exactly you take the caffeine out of coffee to start with.. What kind of hybrid twisted coffee bean are you using?    The irony is that the decaf drinker is often the same one who embraces home-grown and organic vegetables while they are drinking some coffee created by some kind of scientically altered coffee-bean.    So I'm standing up and saying no to decaf, not just cause it's incredibly gay but also because I don't want to grow a third eye.
 
 
 
 

No comments: