Friday, November 5, 2010

pain in the ass

A few years ago I heard about a real medical issue dubbed 'pain in the ass' syndrome.  Now this isn't some kind of crazy affliction which comes on whenever some woman's mother-in-law walks through the door.    It has to do with guys getting pain in their back from having their spine misaligned for long periods of time.  Now it's not caused by lifting heavy buckets but rather is based on dude's sitting for too long.   Now it's not just the prolonged periods of inactivity but rather the fact that guy's carry their wallets in their back pockets which compromises their posture and leads to back-pain.
 
Anyway this might be on of the issues I've been having so it's time to turn over my money-clip wallet and start thinking of something different.    Right now my options seem to be a fanny pack or carrying a man-purse.   Neither seems to be an ideal option so I'm seriously considering just getting a rubberband around a couple of my credit-cards and drivers license and shoving all my cash in a wad into my pocket cause I cannot tell you how debilitating a bad-back was last week

No comments: