Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time travel

The internal clock is always stronger than the real one and although it sounds great in theory for those people like myself who can't go back to sleep after waking up, adding an hour just doesn't feel like much of a reward, in a weird way we add an hour but I still feel like I've lost 2. I don't exactly know why we still participate in day-light savings as it was designed for farmers initially but messing with the clock seems to throw everybody off. Forget hope and change, how about giving the American people some stability

So even if you could go back to sleep or just give yourself a lazy hour but the thought of an extra hour works much better if you don't have a 1 year old who will now get up at 4:30AM instead of 5:30AM because you can't exactly convince her that the clocks says to go back to sleep.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: