Tuesday, October 5, 2010

how would you like this job?


 
About a year ago I noticed this nasty growth on my back and being afraid that i might be spawning Gremlins I had it checked out and the doctor told me that it was really no big deal and it would be no problem to just leave it and not get it cut-open.   Well fast-forward a year and one day the white cyst is red and inflamed and starting to puss-out, so I had no choice but to go back to the doctor have it cut open to drain it.
Now my buddies offered to do it with a steak-knife and post it to YouTube but I decided against it instead going to a professional. Although I am a happily married man there is something pretty depressing about going into a doctor's office and being attented to by some 28 year old nurse when you come in with some strange ailment especially one as disgusting as a bleeding puss-ing cys. 

Now you have to imagine that these medical professinals have seen it all but i could swear that when I took my shirt off this nurse threw-up a little and swallowed it.  I could only describe the cyst as having gone from looking like a piece of dead-skin to looking like an angry creature.
 
45 minutes later, the medical-room looked like a morgue with blood, goo and puss everywhere, the nurse looked like she had just carved up Bambi and the smell reminded me of rotten meat.  The doctor walks out after the 'operation' is complete, I put my shirt back on and wait while the nurse bandages up the wound.    When I finally see her face..she's a shade of green usually reserved when you drink bad-milk
 
I walk out.. happy to have this growth at least party removed but kind of ashamed that I've had to put anybody through it.


Sent from Iphone4


No comments: