Sunday, September 12, 2010

bird poop

Imagine being really hung over.. I'm not talking hung over but been out at a strip club till 4AM letting it rain hung over. Well being that hung over means that everything is miserable and nothing is more miserable than having a bird poop on you as you burn the alcohol out of your system.

I never really understood the thought that it was good-luck to have a pigeon poop on you, it happened to me today and I have to say it was one of the least 'lucky' things that has happened to me in quite a while.
Now I'm sure the thought behind it was that after a bird defecates on you anything else that happens to you can only be better. This is just one of these things where we all talk about but are all miserable about and because some clown said that this is good luck

Well when you are hung-over and struggling through 4 miles and a rat with wings shits on you there is no part of me that thinks I'm in luck, I'd be more likely to want a rabies shot
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: