Tuesday, August 3, 2010

You can lead a Righetti to a vacation but can't force him to relax

When you are always wound up and stressed it takes time to unwind and relax. For some people vacationing is easy while for others it's extremely difficult. That might seem ridiculous for those of you who vacation often but like an addiction to diet-soda, it seems like a foreign concept to those not afflicted by this pain.
There is an art to relaxing which I have yet to figure out, to allow yourself to hang out and just watch the surf... Then I find out that there are two places which now cannot be Righetti vacation spots: the UAE and Saudi Arabia.
I just heard that they are considering banning Blackberry service in those countries. Now there are some people who will say this is a great way to spend vacation -with limited connection to the outside world- but for a Righetti this is no vacation at all. This is hell on earth.

How can I relax if I can't check my email, can't keep tabs at work, can't update the Jeter hit-count, can't check in to www.WWTDD.com, that is no vacation.  So unless they are ready to reverse this curse they will not get a penny of my hard-earned cash (except for all of it they get every time I hit the pump)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: