Monday, December 28, 2020

Take on that blue line flag.

I have nothing against law enforcement and have shown nothing but support for their job over my life. Ask my buddies about me shouting during 41 Shots at MSG in about 2003. I could have been convinced to have one of those flags with the blue line to show my support but it's very quickly become the new confederate flag, it's almost a socially acceptable way of showing bigotry.
I'm sure this wasn't the intention but when I see one of those flags waving or a similar lawn sign I have two thoughts

Chances of them having voted for Trump..95%
Chances of them having using N word regularly ..similar


Plus whatever happens to the rule that you couldn't turn the Stars and Stripes into anything other than just the original flag. You can't change it or turn it into a pit of underwear or whatever

No comments: