Wednesday, May 1, 2013

take on Amanda Bynes

When I saw a picture of some broad named Amanda Bynes in a bikini, I thought that this must be one of those before picture of the Biggest Loser.    I don't know why this girl is famous, or why I should care, but according to the DailyNews article she has legions of fans.  

The picture, which she tweeted to those legions, had a comment from Big Bad Bynes that she was down 4 pounds to 121 pounds and that she was getting closer to her goal of 100 pounds.   I'm no expert on weight but to me that picture of a chick in lingerie looks a lot more like one pushing 151 pounds, not 121.

Even if the 121 is to be believed, there has been a lot of kickback from the media and health nutritionist who say that somebody 5'8" should weight between 125 and 145 pounds but I don't think anybody who sees that picture of blubber and boobs will agree that she can easily look to stand 5, 6 or maybe 20 pounds

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

In her defense, about 5 pounds of that appears to be pure tit.