Sunday, May 12, 2013

Take on the odd Mother's Day promotion

I love my mom, I love wingers and I live tight shirts but can't think
of a time I'd like to have all those things in one place at once.
I was at Hooters last week for a...uhm work thing and came across the
mothers eat free on Mother's Day. There are probably not a lot of
places, I'd think my wife would want to be today than the stomach ache
which comes with beer, boobs and drumsticks, and can't imagine a lot
of the non-lesbian moms would either.
I'm by no means a feminist, but I'd have to think the best gift for
mother's is to close the store for the day. This is also the reason
there are no NFL games in May

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like big butts and i CANNOT LIE!

Mr. R. Lee said...

I'm just happy to discover I'm not the only person to read this blog and post comments.

Unknown said...

I read this blog regularly but whenever I try to post, it says "unknown". I liked the cork heel article a lot.