Sunday, May 26, 2013

Take on the crazies

I was looking for a new AM/FM radio the other day and came across the
above one. I have learned a few things in my life: never speak to
the guy at the next urinal, never get sushi at a 50% off sake and
don't ever trust a guy wearing the over the head radio transmitters

I think the first two are obvious but the last may need some
explanation. See, the kind if guy who uses this kind of radio, is one
step away from going off the grid all together. A guy like this is
just as likely to live in some cabin in New Hampshire or with his
parents in Queens but either way, he probably thinks that BigBrother
is following him or at least that is what Glenn Beck is channeling to
him.
There has to be a very obviously and measurable connection between
those headsets and sending envelopes containing Ricin or Anthrax

So, I decided against this option, even if it is a great look, and
opted for a jogging Sony for $29.99

No comments: