Monday, January 21, 2013

Take on the conference at Disney

As I fly down to Orlando for a conference the second time in a month I
come to the realization that my life kind of blows. You might be
surprised by that because who wouldn't want to go to Florida with its
75 degree weather when it's going to be in the twenties but this isn't
a complaint about a warm weather location but rather about having it
held at Disney World.
Last month when I land in Orlando and take that Magic Mickey Express I
realize how ridiculous it is. As I board the bus, I find an open
seat and find myself sitting next to me on the bus is some middle aged
dude. I don't like sharing seats if possible but when your seat-mate
is a pathetic loser I despise it.
This dude was wearing kakhi shorts, a Hawaiian shirt with black socks
and sandals and he is dancing to the stupid "it's a small world after
all" music they are pumping through the stereo system. But even his
dress isn't the most appalling thing; it's the fact he dressed like
Clark W Griswold and then topped it off with the Mickey Mouse ears and
he keeps saying how incredibly magical the entire place is

Kill me if this guy is sitting next to me again or better yet arrest
him because there is NO doubt in my mind that he is a kiddie-toucher

No comments: