Friday, January 4, 2013

Take on the bad job

There are a ton of crappy jobs in this world but none which seem as
demeaning as walking around Manhattan wearing a giant banana costume
and I am not sure if walking in a group of 50 similarly dressed people
makes it better or worse?
I was walking through Times Square today and was almost taken out by
the huge parade of bananas chanting and singing about some new fruit
drink at Jamba Juice. Although I guess any way to get noticed is a
positive thing when companies try to market themselves but when it
involves people cursing your employees because they are impeding their
ability to get to work.
I would hate to have to look my wife and kids in the eye everyday
knowing I just spent 10 hours looking like this

1 comment:

AVON Kelley Lang said...

Too funny!!! Thanks for sharing pix from NYC. Love it there. I'm also wondering if it wasn't some job that Donald Trump's show "The Apprentice" was doing!

Tell these people to work from home! I love this website and make my money from it. It's free for all of the walking bananas to join. lol

http://makedailyprofits.info