Sunday, September 27, 2009

The I-"phone" sucks

I have friends who may choose their IPhone as a companion on a vacation over their boyfriends and whose lives seem to have been completely changed by the 'connectivity' their IPhones have brought them but I am sure that I am not the only person who has noticed that the phone part of the coveted IPhone absolutely blows.. Now, I have IPhone envy when it comes to the super-fast WiFi surfing, awesome apps and games but one thing I don't envy is the fact that you can't understand anybody when they talk on these things.

What this $299 device has turned into is a glorified walkie-talkie, because it takes a second of dead-air in order to be heard on the other end of the conversation.

I find that every other word with somebody on an IPhone is "what?" "Excuse .me" or "say again" and after a couple of minutes of trying I tend to pretend to hear and just kind of "yes" my way through the conversation.

This is still supposed to be a cell-phone right or are they going to phase that out on generation 3.1!!! Now the Blackberry is not much better and it too has real issues when it comes to voice calls but nothing is as poor as the IPhone.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: