Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Car Blues

Pulling into the parking lot last week I was met with that kind of scoundrel usually found in those 2nd world countries.


As I pull into the parking lot and the attendant walked up asking how long I would be. I told him a couple of days not going into the reasons but I obviously I looked the part of an expecting father since I had that deer-in-headlights look in my eyes and four bags strapped to my body. The attendant noticing I'm flustered probably figured I'm easy prey.

Attendant: how long man?
Expecting Father: a day maybe two!!
Attendant: oh I see, do you want me to clean the car... Only $20
Expecting Father: no thanks
Attendant: I can vacuum the inside
Expecting Father: uuuhh no, just park it thanks
Attendant: do you want me to put it in a good spot
Expecting Father: that would be great
Attendant: $20
Expecting Father: for what?!!??!
Attendant: for a good spot
Expecting Father: no thanks
Attendant: do you need.....
Expecting Father: I need you to park the car and deliver it when I am done

I all ready expect him to screw me by charging me $50 a day and probably using my car to so he can do lines of coke off a prostitutes ass but this one was looking to screw me twice

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: