Wednesday, January 20, 2021

The New York Times - Breaking News, US News, World News and Videos

I didn't expect today to be an emotional day...sort of sat on the edge of my seat hoping nothing bad would happened but when I got home I sort of lost it. Today reminded me of why I love my country, why the ideals set forth by our forefathers have meaning, why we do what we do as Americans and hope that with Joe Biden we can come back to a place with more civility and humanity with a leader who is not afraid to show humility

Biden might be the ordered president for this moment. He has the temperament, the heart and the will to fight for what our county needs. But what I've always been most impressed with Biden is that unlike these televangelist politicians, he doesn't use his faith as some kind of veiled idealism and doesn't use it to cloak some sinister motive. A man who has lost so much is the president we need today....we just have to hope that the rest of the country is willing to listen

No comments: