Monday, January 25, 2021

Take on the Extended Warranty Ribo calls

Biden. Igor have signed a Bill allowing the transgender people to serve in the military again and he's working on a big Covid relief bill but it's time for him to I spend some time on figuring out why I'm getting five calls per day offering an extended warranty on my car

I'm thinking this thing has some sinister motives, like Big Brother is tracking us after we toggle off location services on our phones. They call you and the act of answering it gives Verizon a sense of where you are even when you've opted our of all the location trackers on your apps

Or maybe it's something else

A year ago I was getting random messages in Chinese which were probably warning me of the coming Covid crisis...which may mean my car is about to break down

No comments: