Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Take on Elizabeth Warren

There are times when I scratch my head not by what Trump says, but instead what his critics say afterwards

Trump attacked Kristen Gillibrand today with a veiled attack on her which sounded sexual in nature. Of course, Big Huck, can try to say that there was nothing sexual about it which nobody believes she actually buys into.
But Elizabeth Warren's response was the one that kind of had me confused. "are you really trying to bully, intimidate and slut-shame @SenGillibrand? Do you who you're picking a fight with? Good luck with that, a @realDonaldTrump..."

I can appreciate Warren coming to Gillibrand's defense we but not sure saying Trump Slut Shamed her was the best way to do it. Maybe she's implying that Gillibrand gets around, maybe she is implying that she doesn't but I can't for the life of me see that as helpful. Slut Shaming is a real issue but it certainly implies that there was some not kosher activity going on

Anyway, good luck getting this guy to resign, chances of it are about as high as him grabbing your ass at lunch. Oh no, that is the opposite of the chances of him resigning.

No comments: