Sunday, April 3, 2016

Take on the weird fluorescent bulbs

The light in my closet burned out this week, so I got the step stool to go change it which I thought would be a three minute process but instead I've now been without light for seven days. Instead of a normal screw in lightbulb, the previous owner installed some weird double barrel fluorescent type that has not obvious match on Amazon. I look brought their "weird lightbulb" section and still cannot find anything. I did find this thing (https://www.lightbulbs.com/product/tcp-32058/?source=GooglePPC-ProductAds&gclid=CKOFsLbd88sCFRJbhgodFtMCOg) but when it showed up it looked like a cruel joke. The thing was three sizes too small and now I am stuck with some stupid double round bulb that I have no home for at all. I cannot find the one I need and not sure what the hell to do

I might just move

No comments: