Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Take on the Port Authority Twitter feed

I check the Port Authority's LincolnTunnel Twitter feed on my way into the city most days and like clockwork I get a message of some kind of maddening delay. Sometimes it is a "stalled bus", a few times you will get "an accident" and other times it is "general congestion" but every day it is something. They never come with an apology or an accurate time frame but I guess at least you know there is something. I honestly believe that they would save themselves time and money by only tweeting when there is NOT at least a fifteen minute delay

Anyway, recently the excuse we have gotten is a "delineator replacement" which seems like total crap since They have used that excuse at least three times in a week. You would think that by now they would have fixed that stupid delineator, whatever the hell that is anyway.

But one that they have been

No comments: