Sunday, September 28, 2014

Take on the terribly dressed passenger

Other day at the airport, another example of a passenger who looks
like they could pass for the McDonalds mascot. I get that you want to
be comfortable but a blue shirt and green pants?? The only thing you
are missing are oversized shoes and a big red nose.
I can't say I am surprised being that I'm flying to Amsterdam the
capital of no-style but maybe instead of spending billions on security
the FSA should look at some of this clothing terrorism going around
terminal B at Newark airport

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I am standin at the Oakland International Airport right now wearing my DeSean Jackson #10 Eagles jersey, black athletic shorts, and black Vans.

Not everyone can meet the fashionista standard of excellence I set on a daily basis. It is unfair to hold others to my standard.