Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Take on AT&T

When a multinational company sends you a survey, what exactly is the
point. These companies must know the suck, what exactly are they
hoping for.
Here is a quick rundown

- you are the most expensive option on the market
- everytime we try to change anything you try to trick us out of the
unlimited data plan, when that doesn't work you try to strong arm us
- there are dead zones over Manhattan which cover entire
neighborhoods, even some good ones
- my phone drops 2 out of every 5 calls and since I make about five
calls per month that blows
- when I call to add a service, it takes an hour of automated options,
none of which meet my needs and then I am still forced to talk to
somebody
- your bill has so many hidden fees, it's like an Easter Egg hunt
except instead of a big piece of chocolate, I get the equivalent of
somebody clogging my toilet

So, yes I will happily fill out your survey, hope you except four letter words

No comments: