Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Take on the slow walkers

I will never understand slow walkers, never. Every time I walk out
of anyplace I am hurrying for something, maybe to yet to work, maybe
to get home, maybe I'm hurrying just to hurry but somehow the lazy
masses out there have nowhere to go, ever. This is what is wrong
with America because they walk down the streets on a Wednesday like
they are going for a Sunday stroll. I'm not talking about the tourists
who are sidewalk nightmares in their own right but at least they have
an excuse (plus they are usually 500 pounds of muscle-less blubber).
It might be time to add a fast-land to the sidewalks of NYC

2 comments:

Zed said...

Why is that dude wearing a purse? Nice silk jacket though.

Mr. R. Lee said...

You would hate the entire South, where everyone walks slow as molasses, even in the "big cities" like New Orleans and Tampa.