Tuesday, December 10, 2013

take on the sitting pee-er

A friend of mine has been telling me about all the virtues of peeing while sitting.    I get where he's going with most of his arguments which revolve around it just being more clean as there is minimal back-splash and I've been known to partake in when I'm in my own home.  


I do this for no other reason than so that I can give myself legs a few minutes off.   There is also the beauty of not forming a puddle of piss right outside your bowl which, when you have a couple of young kids, is the only sanitary thing to do but really the reason I like sitting when I pee is that I'm always checking my phone when I get into the pisser and right as I'm about to cut off the stream, I have this crazy chill that runs right up my spine, leading to a quick shiver which would usually mean I splatter all over the toilet roll, back of the seat and the walls.

But my real fear is that this shiver will be a bit more severe than expected and I drop my cell-phone into the bowl

3 comments:

Zed said...

Tell yourself whatever you need to do help you sleep at night.

Mr. R. Lee said...

If your friend enjoys sitting on the toilet seat while taking a piss, that must mean your friend has a really small dick.

Mr. R. Lee said...

Btw, the shiver you get when you finish your urine release is because you have been holding in your pee too long before going to the bathroom. You need to take more frequent piss trips, as your bladder isn't getting any bigger.