Sunday, February 5, 2012

Taking on the electronic fix

For the last three weeks, I've noticed my WiFi has started to become
spotty. First I thought it was just slow, then I suspected that
somebody was poaching my signal but finally I decided it's probably my
crappy service or old hardware. See it will work really well for a
few days and then all of a sudden it just unexpectantly slows to a
crawl. Websites won't load, my IPhone spends an eternity trying to
connect to an email server and downloading music or a movie takes
about as long as it took to record it.
Forgetting the network and reconnecting is a total waste of time and
repairing it works as often as the women in the Pilates studio on a
Tuesday at 3pm And so I find myself crawling behind the couch a few
times per week to unplug the power on the modem and the Wireless
router and waiting 5 minutes to plug it back in. I have to believe
that there has to be a better way that doesn't lead me to sneeze up
two tons of dust everytime I do it

No comments: