Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Take on the cancelled flight

Color me more than a bit surprised when I arrive in Prague for a
connection to Bucharest and did not see my connection on the departure
boards. I walk over to the transfer desk and the two lovely Czech
girls working the desk and before I open my mouth they start to giggle
like I just walked over with my zipper down. they then proceed to
tell me that there is no flight to Bucharest this morning This is
not a cancellation but a flight which does not exist Apparently
during the winter months they cancel the morning flight which seems
sensible except for the fact that I booked it less than a month ago in
the heart of the winter months. Delta never contacted me and even
when I checked in at JFK 8 hours ago made no mention of it so now I
sit waiting for a night flight which quite honestly I have no faith
will ever actually leave

No comments: