Sunday, January 10, 2010

One of "those guys"

So after 33 years and 350 days I have finally cracked, finally done it and I will never be the same as I have become one of 'those people'. When my SIL sent me pictures of Christmas, I started to see something about myself which frightened me. It was as if a grizzly bear was choking me or I was channeling Austin Powers because the strands of chest-hair I so diligently cultivated had become a wild forest. Now I'm a dude from northern Jersey with the self-proclaimed nickname "Righetti" so it may be that the dutch genes were overpowered by the calzones and "how you doin?" of my past. But without having realized it those few strands turned into a wild uncontrolled forest where it took over my entire shirt..
So today, I stripped myself of all levels of man and trimmed (not shaved) my chest hair.. Never have I felt less manly as I took my beard trimmer to my chest area knowing I was half way down a life of either man-purses or greased hair. Every part of my existence has now transformed and isn't worth the energies I have spent on it.

I hope the effect is worthwhile cause the itch is incredibly irritating.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Sneha said...

stop watching jersey shore