Saturday, March 23, 2024

Take on Ghostbusters Frozen Empire

On a day where we practically sat through a monsoon, I assumed nothing could make the day any worse….until I went to the movies. I wasn't expecting much but thought at minimum I'd get some nostalgia when we decided to watch Ghostbusters Frozen Empire. I can't imagine being more disappointed in a sequel than this. I mean Ghostbusters II sucked also and people seem to hate the third one but I always assumed it was because they were just anti girls. This one looked sort of half good and with the return of the old timers, could at least be a nice walk down memory lane.
But this one is about as bad as it gets. The action sucks, the story line is convoluted and it has more characters than a daytime soap opera.

The best part was the fact I fell asleep for 45 minutes.

No comments: