Sunday, February 26, 2023

Take on the Dilbert guy

Everybody is up in arms about the racism tirade the dude who writes/draws Dilbert had on his podcast last week. It made me think of a few things

- who the hell is listening to this dude's podcast. 8 can't say what it is but there are hundreds of thousands of options and the guy who writes about lame boring office interactions can't possibly be somebody I'd have any interest in listening to

- a bunch of newspapers dropped his comic strip with one editor commenting that basically nobody noticed.

- maybe it's because I don't work in a traditional office but I have to say that I have never even smirked when reading that comic. I guess is don't get it. I don't know who would think it is funny but it always seemed incredibly lame.

No comments: