Monday, November 23, 2020

Take on the Venmo feed

We've decided to take the editorial decision that now that Trump has lost the election for about the fiftieth time we are going to attempt to go back to the original intent of this blog..to complain

I'm not a huge Venmo user but the other day I had to make a payment and realized that my fees was public as the default setting. Now I don't have much to hide, I'd you are interested go nuts and see my payments for soccer clinics and piano lessons but we it find it odd that this is at all something that anybody would want public.
This isn't some random social media post, these are transactions for goods and services. Who the heck would want the world to know they just paid $100 for a massage?? There can't be any good reason why anybody whose made aware that this feed is public would consciously decide to keep it that way.

No comments: