Friday, November 27, 2020

Take on the Lufthansa lie-flat Economy seat concept

Lufthansa is figuring that since people don't want to sit next to each other on a flight during Covid that instead of losing the middle seat to abide by distancing rules, they should try to sell it to the schmuck already sitting in the row. The idea is that people can try to sleep in that row which is perfect did you are 5 foot 3 inches and don't mind having your ass sink into one of those in between seat crevices and are comfortable lying down with half their body floating in open surface. It's particularly interesting that this is being offered bu the national airline of a people who probably average 5'9" or something
So if I get the structure, I pay three times the cost of my normal coach ticket and having the flight attendant slam the drink cart into my outstretched legs multiple times. Where do I sign up for this deal?

And do earn three times the miles?!?

No comments: