Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Take on the @Wayfair hysteria

The internet is going nuts about @wayfair selling a number of beds to be used for the migrant children held at detention centers along the southern border and I honestly do get it. I find the entire act of border separation despicable and the conditions these innocent children are being housed is a human atrocity. I hold Trump responsible and he deserves all the blame but what I don't get is why we would protest them buying beds.
The fact that these children are forced to sleep on concrete floors is a travesty, buying them beds doesn't change the fact that they are being imprisoned but while we can't quickly change that we would want them to have some basic necessities. Wayfair could offer to donate them but the government should pay for this, so I have no issue with them buying them

I'm not quite sure what they'd want Wayfair to do? Should they not take the order and have these kids continue to sleep on concrete?? That will show everybody!!!

No comments: