Friday, January 25, 2019

Take on Loony Roger

1/24/19 is the day we'll remember as the day Roger Stone went down and it's the first time in weeks we feel like Mueller is moving this thing forward and hopefully the beginning to an end.  There are political reporters and pundits and legal experts parsing the indictment and trying to figure out what it all means and how it will play out and we'll leave them to that.   

But what we at TOR expect is something more immediate.  Who knows what to expect but we
expect that Stone will flip on Trump which will immediately lead to the Trumpiest Trumpian run-on sentence ever

We predict. 



I heard that Mueller and the 12 angry democrats are going after Roger Stone a guy I hardly know and haven't spoken to in years who I only met through Sloppy Steve Bannon who by the way is a gigantic weasel but I always said Roger seems a little loony with those weird Sally Jesse glasses and those wacky pinstripe suits and I always thought the Nixon tattoo was a little much 





Sent from my iPhone

No comments: