Monday, November 26, 2018

Take on Moon Jae-in’s dogs

I caught this article about the status of the two dogs that Kim Jong Un gifted to Moon Jae-in a few months ago and was happy to hear one is expecting a litter. I also remembered when the exchange happened and considering the animosity and mistrust, I was sort of surprised that these dogs were actually living with Moon in his palace of house or whatever. I had put the chances of the dogs having been imbedded with some kind of listening device at 98%...then again I also had Moon eating them at 100%, so the fact they are still living is sort of an accomplishment for man kind

Anyway, it was a nice gesture, they seem like beautiful dogs and I'm hoping for peace on the peninsula. Either that or Moon sends Kim his own canine present..I'm thinking a rabid wolf.

No comments: