Sunday, September 23, 2018

Take on Kavanaugh’s little black calendar

Brett Kavanaugh rummaged brought his parents basement and was somehow able to come up with calendar from thirty years ago which do not show a party like the one described by Blasey-Ford. I'm not quite sure what to make of this, first of all it's hard to show how authentic they may be and second of all it hardly proves anything. Just because something is on my calendar doesn't mean I did it and not everything I do makes it on my calendar. He should really bust out his diary.

Two thought

- if it an authentic calendar, what kind of psychopath would actually keep it.

- if it is not an authentic calendar, it will be easily disputed as this loser will likely have put down "varsity football letter announcement" when he should have put down "clarinet practice"




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: