Sunday, September 2, 2018

Take on bad beer

Years ago I'd drink any beer out in front of me, I'd usually drink Miller Liter because of you are going to have a case, let it be a less filling. Somehow in the last decade my palate has become more refined and I'm at this point in my life
Where the calories aren't worth it unless it's going to be a an good beer. I'm quickly become a beer snob as I'll only drink a hoppy IPA at this point, you'd never catch me with a Bud in the same way you couldn't catch me eating white chocolate any more. I need more bitterness, more compete flavor and less piss water.
When I mentioned this to somebody they agree on the Miller Lite thing but asked about a Heineken which has a proud Dutchman I should embrace but honestly that stuff is awful. Every Heineken I've ever had in the USA tastes like a skunk urinated into a green bottle and somebody paid $11 for six of them and brought them to your house for a party. That stuff makes my teeth hurt

No comments: