Friday, November 27, 2015

Take on the Planned Parenthood shooting

I can understand being pro-life, I am not but never disparaged somebody for that thought but what I will never understand is how you can be pro-life and then shoot up an abortion clinic. Pro life should be pro-life across the boards, and that includes some clerk at a clinic offering reproductive rights. We don't know what, why or who is behind this thing today but I would say it should be considered domestic terrorism as much as anything else is..the problem is that without a middle eastern face for the 6pm news the American media will just say it's just a shooting and claim it is isolated. Their issue is that to them a white guy with religious conviction that leads them to kill a bunch of innocent people is just that..a white guy with a gun.




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: