Monday, December 5, 2022

Take on Covid rules

We're finally ready to start living a bit again and here I find an article on CNBC about Covid living on groceries. I'm thinking to myself that the idea of keeping my groceries in the garage for three days just isn't something I'm ready to go back to.

But mostly I think we are owed an autopsy on Covid. What did we do right, what did we do wrong, what was just nuts??
Just now, dealing with my second bout, you cannot find a definitive answer on anything.

Is it safe to be around your dog? Nothing definitive and most articles are two years old
How was it most likely transmitted to me? Every article is from back in 2019
How many days are you contagious? There are more articles that conflict one another than there are Elon tweets

Walked into a doctor office this week and they still asked if I had loss of taste or smell which I don't think anybody has reported in years.

Why aren't there mask wearing gauges when we should be masking up again? We can't even get good unbiased information from anywhere


We need a one page fact sheet cause this is just idiotic at this point.

No comments: