Thursday, December 2, 2021

Take on the Unvaccinated MTA workers' spit key to COVID test program

I took the subway for the fist time in about two years this week and am glad to report its as filthy as ever. Maybe that's not entirely true but it still had the basic stench homeless piss and rat droppings.
So when I heard the MTA would spend $100,000,000 to test unvaccinated workers I thought to myself, they has to be a lot better way to spend that kind of money

They are only talking about 20,000 workers who are unvaccinated which is a high percentage of their 65k person workforce but does anybody realize they are paying $5000 per employee to have them tested. I'd have to guess they could save a few bucks by just offering them a stipend to do it..or better yet just mandate it.

No comments: