Saturday, May 9, 2020

Take on the lab in Wuhan

I'm not one to buy into the average conspiracy theory but one that I continue to sort of wonder about is whether the coronavirus came from a lab.   I'm not suggesting something nefarious but do find it odd that the lab studying coronavirus transmissions from bats to humans was coincidentally in the same city where the entire COVID thing originated.     There were reports that outside scientists had expressed worry about the way this lab was handling their studies so if this thing originated in the lab and not in the wet market it wouldn't totally shock me.   

Then again, it would only embolden the theory's that this was planted for some kind of population control in China or Trojan horse in the rest of the world.    

Who knows what really happened but the coincidences are....interesting.  



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: