Saturday, May 23, 2020

Take on 45 playing golf.

I never cared that W played golf, never cared that Obama did and I won't care if Trump does either. It's never been about the golf for me, everybody needs an outlet. The optics are obviously terrible with 100,000 dead Americans and the fact he does it at his own private clubs is more than a bit troubling but the act oF good Doesn't get my panties in a bunch.

But what I do think is fair game is using Trump's own words about Obama during Ebola to ask about his own actions now. Obviously Trump feels no shame or embarrassment out of those tweets and his followers don't see the double standard mainly because Trump is white and Obama is not

We can only hope the next five years will have a tan suit or a coffee cup be biggest controversy in our county

No comments: