Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Take on the slow news day

I've been busy at work all day and haven't had a chance to check my twitter timeline or log onto NYTimes.com, so I figure today is as good a day as any to discuss the oddity that are the "only hand washing allowed in bathroom sink"'sign they have up at Pret A Manger

What the hell are the employees washing in the bathroom?  The cucumbers, their cucumbers or the egg salad?   I'm not sure I need to think about that as I'm about to chow down on an egg salad and cucumber sandwich which was rung up by a nice young cashier with a wicked smile on his face

Anyway, today is the kind of day we were all kind of expecting when 50 million Americans -and a few Russians- decided it was a good idea to elect a mob backed conman to run our country

Thanks America, you really know how to make something great again!!






Sent from my iPhone

No comments: