Sunday, July 8, 2018

Take on the red hat.

Every time I see a guy wearing a red hat I think to myself the guy just either be a complete moron or a racist fool, or both. Trump has done a lot of damage but none more than for the red baseball cap, I saw some guy walking down the street the other day wearing a red hat and I immediately assumed he was a total shitbag. Then I got past him, I noticed it was a Jimmy Fund hat or something else very admirable but I knew immediately that I'd never be dumb enough to wear it, lest somebody confused me for a a Trump supporter. In convinced people wearing a red hat now are just closet Trump fans who want to hide behind their Jimmy Fund goodwill to actually spew their hatred to the rest of the world

JayZ said he made the Yankee cap more famous than Babe Ruth which is a ridiculous concept but Trump might actually have made the red cap more infamous than anybody including the guy from Limp Bizkit.

No comments: