Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Take on the park weirdo

I'm not anti weirdo per se. I don't mind them as the bassist in my
rock band, tolerated them on Cathy No's email lists and don't go nuts
when I see them walking the streets. What I don't quite accept is
when they are hanging out with 1970's NBA shorts, black knee high
socks and a "I wanna bang" shirt. I know my buddy Zed will say that
they gotta keep the police state to a limit but even he must agree
that there is a place for the authorities to keep a creep from hanging
out hanging out with his winky hanging out staring at my 3 year old

This is the kind of time, I want more police presence at the parks, not less

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

When you say "weirdo" on Cathy No's email lists, to whom exactly are you referring?

Also, the guy in your photo dresses like the guys in Becca Martinson's favorite fraternity, Sigma Nu.

http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-04-22/the-men-of-sigma-nu-the-guys-rebecca-martinson-wants-you-to-hang-out-with/